Tuesday 12 August 2014

Its a PLANE!!!! and other guessing games...

Felipe has been trying to saw more words, they just come out a little garbled and it ends up being a guessing game.

"ane" = Airplane

"Ba"= anything round, maybe milk, maybe bottle, maybe water

he has a slight variation of "bah" which seems like he is asking a question...I'm thinking this is attempt at AQUA...water.  its one of the few words he is getting in spanish.

I really had my heart on teaching him spanish while he was growing up. However with so much going on in his life, I am slowly accepting that it might be best to wait until he isn't in a thousand services for his development.

Felipe is cranky during physical therapy, he is teething so between being frustrated that he can't communicate, getting mad and wanting to bit down on things, Mami is severally covered with bites :(

in other news, Felipe tried watermelon for the first time yesterday, he loved it!  Watermelon has so many memories for me...growing up with  my bro and cousin, having competitions of who could eat the most watermelon, or who could sort out the seeds faster, etc.  all fun times.


No comments:

Post a Comment